"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

SOS ~ A NEW GARDEN


Once upon a time, on this blog, I began a journey through a "Secret Garden" and never completed the journey. I even have them still in a "draft" state, waiting to be completed. However, this time, those will have to wait, as I return to a Garden once again, not to that one, not even the Garden of Grief, but this time, it will be a "Garden of Grace"


 
inspired by Thomas Kinkade
of course

"And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden."  Genesis 2:9

I had to enlarge this so you could see who is walking in the
GARDENs of GRACE
and the other beautiful details of this painting

Calendar available at Amazon

Grace of the Holy Garden
I'm hoping that at least once a month 
I will be sharing scenes from the
GARDENS of GRACE 
as I walk with Our Lord being filled
with
HOPE
as
I
continue to

Soak On SONday
I hope you will join me!


I did not find 
Gardens of Hope
when I ran my "google" search
but a beautiful blog named
"Hope in the Healing"
shared by a SRT sister in Christ
Nannette (Candacejo)
if you do not know her or her blog
be sure to click over there 
(also please make note of the button on thright for her)

So
on SONdays
may my 'gardens of grace' posts
and all the rest of the SOS ones
point you to the
HOPE
I have in Jesus Christ


3 comments:

  1. Blessings Peggy and i still want to say Happy New Year to You!!I'm not blogging anymore,but i am more on FB.And the change in google not to have a reader anymore made me loose lots of my blogging contacts and stay updated.....I need to see how it works through feedburner ...Plan to start coming over again on sundays esp;...like this idea of this 'New Garden" serie....Greetings sister Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and peaceful picture. I know I'll be picturing myself walking in that garden with Jesus all week long.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful post, blog and video, my friend. Thank you. Hope you are feeling much better now.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy