"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Thursday, June 8, 2017

4 ~ "COME "


{God works in mysterious ways {as if you need me to tell you this}(lol)}

... especially when He desires to pull you away from all technology ...

as HE whispers

Displaying IMG_6230.JPG

"COME"
Day 4

{however, the truth of the matter is I have no internet connection}

So I am publishing this post just as it is plus the additional comments I've made to explain, how important it is to God that when we say "YES" or we pause to "BREATHE" as we "CONFIDE" in Him ... HE really desires in just us & Him (as my Fridays have been for quite some time since He called me into a special time with Him years ago, so I set aside Fridays as our "date" day, just Him & I) but how appropriate that today with the One Word "COME" - He has shown me that I am to "come" alone, not with all the "extra" (bells and whistles) just me ... seeking just Him and He allows the internet into my home to "disconnect" so I truly connect with Him - not the busy work of "blogging" or posting (or as others that have Facebook and other social media) and even without all that for me, I have put off "coming" to Him until after I get this published ... His point is made and disliking it as I do, I'm cut off from the "internet" so I connect with God and just ...

... "COME" ...
Displaying IMG_6241.JPG

My day has been filled with so much else that I am just getting around to opening my "Whispers of Rest" (real book, not Kindle version, even though I realize without the internet, the book would be stored for me to read) - and I open, not to internet stuff (not even my You Version daily reading) but to an actual Bible and Bonnie's book and I read her words and then HIS:

"COME"

"Let Me be your Hiding Place,
Rest in My arms today"

... and I hang my head, a little in shame, a little in frustration, and alot in guilt, that my Lord and Savior (who usually takes first place in my day) had to wait for me until now ... {and disconnect my 'internet' service} for me to read:

"For You are my hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory." Psalm 32:7" (NLT) ... songs of deliverance" (NIV) "You are my hiding place. You will keep me out of trouble and envelop me with songs that remind me I am free." (The Voice

I would really like to sing or respond to Him
(hopefully tomorrow

yet I haven't and now I don't

because of ...

{shame? guilt? fear? - just fill in the blank with the excuse that comes to you or you make, as I have done, then ask for His mercy and forgiveness, if you dare - at the moment, each excuse makes good sense, but there really is none (no guilt trip intended) - just pure truth} as HE calls to us:

No automatic alt text available.
[image credit: Crosscards]

"God's Whispers to You"
"Beloved, 
Lay your heartbeat close to Mine.
You don't have to be strong enough.
You can rest here with me.

Let Me be your Hiding Place.
Be my Beloved.
Come. Rest in my arms today."

"A Prayer for Today:
When You Carry a Heavy Burden"

Psalm 73:28

"Dear Jesus,
I don't know how not to be in control.
And yet You still call me to come. As I am.

Help me, Jesus,
to trust You.
I lay it all down now.

Thank You for never giving up on me, 
and for quietly waiting for me to let You love me. Today.
Amen.

Bonnie Gray's Words (in blue, bold or boxed for these 40 days) 
no copyright infringement intended at all

My question:
Do you ever get like this - against yourself, heavy burdens unnecessarily carried,
a sense of 'not enough', not worthy, not really His beloved if He only knew *
because of all the 'negative stuff' the enemy unleashes
just to keep you distracted, off-target, or away from
getting closer to God, spending time with Him
drawing near, coming - to spend quality time
to be the beloved "better"?

* but HE really does know and knew before we even did it or felt it

DOUBT - OUT
SHAME - COVERED
Guilt - Gone
{now read His Whisper again}

{Bonnie's question of the day and the ones in her book are probably great or better, but this is the one that "weighs" on me}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy