"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

TRUSTING ...

"ENTRUSTED" 
by
Beth Moore

A Study of 2 Timothy


starts today with

LIFEWAY
Online Bible Study"Entrusted"

SESSION 1
(videos up until August 15, 2017)

Are you ready?
for 6 weeks

71256-Entrusted-share-square19_1080x1080
[image credit: lifeway.com]

SIGN UP HERE
with
Lifeway and Beth Moore

{if I share anything, it'll be either Thurs. like Lifeway OBS or back to MOORE ON MONDAY like I had}

This week, complete Week 1
Divine Triangulation (pages 12-43) 
in your Bible study book

I thought it was just the Introduction, but we're digging right in to the
5 days of material this week already

ACTS 14

So today, I am watching the video
and filling in the
Viewer's Guide

Friday is my day offline so either Fri. or Sat. 
I will be doing Day One: "A Trail of Two Cities"
On Reading Scripture

Day 2 (Sat. or Sun.) "Meet the Teacher"
Day 3 (Mon.) "Where Was He When"
Day 4 (Tues.) "A Beeline to City Three"
Theology: A Collective Struggle
Day 5 (Weds.) "A New Son and A Circumcision"

{interesting titles for background introduction of Paul and Timothy}

2 Timothy begins in
WEEK TWO


I am so enjoying Bonnie's Book Club of "Whispers of Rest" and would love to be reading "Me, Myself and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild with P31 OBS but I've had this study since the beginning of 2017 when I purchased "Redeemed" and my first real book by Beth Moore (though I have many in my Kindle) but was disappointed when I opened the book and realized that I didn't get the DVDs so I could listen and watch Beth Moore teaching this and NOW I have the opportunity to do this at LIFEWAY so I can't miss out on this, nor should you. The Study videos are long, approximately 65 minutes so they are well worth setting time aside to at least watch these ... if you can't get the "Entrusted" Bible Study book right now. 

Often when I start a Bible Study, I need to define the title or understand why the author entitles their study with that title, so

Entrusted: 1. To give over (something) to another for care, protection, or performance 2. To give as a trust to someone

I needed to see if there is a correlation between "trust" and "entrust" and 2 Timothy! 

{I did not realize this was focused on MENTORING, but it seems so from this opening session. How I know I would have grown spiritually if I had a mentor and by now should be mentoring someone but as Beth points out we feel inadequate and need to get over that. How true.}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy