"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

3 ~ WOW "BREATHE"

   

Day 3

BREATHE

Be beloved, not busy. Come away with me.

... Mark 6:31 "Come away with Me by yourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile." ...

simplyrestwednesday-copy-copy
[image credit: Bonnie Gray]

{I had this all ready along with drafts up until day 7 of "Whispers of Rest" Book Club ... and sadly, sweet blogger did not save or at least Day 3 draft was not there so instead of quickly re-doing, I am just going to share 2 songs, REST & PRAY}

"Just Breathe"

since this past SONday was Pentecost Sunday, this next song is very appropriate 


"God's Whispers to You"

"Beloved,
You are worth it. 
Listen to my whispers for you.
Be still and breathe ... 

Let Me love you with the awe-inspiring beauty I've created in nature for you - in the breathtaking ocean waves that refresh your spirit, the sweet birdsong that sings the hope of my care, the warmth of sunshine on your shoulder, or the magnificent shelter in the arms of a quiet tree.

Dare to step away. Unplug.
Come away with Me.
Rest awhile. With Me. Today." from Bonnie Gray, p.20 of "Whispers of Rest"

 before
"A Prayer for Today: When You Feel Overwhelmed"
Yes, I should have ended with just the
"whisper"
however, I really wanted to share
Bonnie's Prayer
yet after the
prayer
Bonnie writes:
"Give yourself permission: Step away for some Me Time.
Stop pouring out. Enjoy what fills you up."

{...and so I will and hope you do too!}

which is kinda my answer to the 1st question from

"REFLECT ON YOUR STORY"

"How can you step away to refresh your soul with God?"
What would your Me time look like?

{and of course, blogger's upload of my photos is not working either}
so here's a copied glimpse but I had hoped to give you a view from further on
Displaying IMG_6102.JPG
along our walk this Weds. and not an ocean 
a small lake with an inviting island
WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy