"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

SOS: "RHYTHMS OF GRACE" and/or "...LIES"

Study On Sunday

as we

Soak On SONday


I already shared that there are so many excellent Summer Studies {still finding more like Love God Greatly's SOLD OUT} and this morning very early, the Book Club I've started, shared glimpses all this past week and love! I gave this week's outline in that morning post. Then I chose to share one of the other ones over at The Lighthouse of Prayer {so I will link to the specific post after it publishes at 6 p.m. also} instead of here (it fits there better) and starts today with the official Kick-off tomorrow night. The one I've been waiting for because I had the book, starts this Thurs. over HERE! I bought the book but felt I could not do the study without the DVDs and now those will be available! Thank You God (and B.M. (LPM)! So that leaves this ONE that I'm not sure how I'll be able to do it ... but ...

You’re Invited to the "How to Parent Your Child's Mind" Teaching Series! We'd love for you to join us! #P31OBS #NoMoreLies
[image credit]

"ME, MYSELF, AND LIES"
by
Jennifer Rothschild
being done as an

{and I've needed this one for ages}

so 
what's a person to do?

I will add to this post when I have more information on the "... LIES" (I mean the P31 OBS - that's their study) 

...

SOMETHING SPECIAL
ON SONDAY

it's a
SURPRISE ON SONday

... even though I am a little late ...

La imagen puede contener: flor y texto
with
Rebekah Lyons
author of 
"You Are Free"
(a previous study)
has been doing a 10 day video/email study with those 
that signed up
{like me}
one that goes really well with Bonnie Gray's
"Whispers of Rest"
called

"Rhythms of Grace"

{today was Day 7 for me}
 (maybe Rebekah did this on either her Facebook or website too, I'm not sure)

"Day 7

"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace." Acts 20:24
My prayer in rest became one of surrender. I offered, "God, if my life is not my own and my days are Yours, please show me what to do each day. Interrupt my life with who I should encounter and what I should say. I'll trust You'll make time for it, and You'll appoint the conversations that are supposed to happen." 
Rest allows the interruption of God to take root.
Abiding creates a heightened sensitivity to God's perspective. When we seek first the kingdom, we trust God when He says, "I'll take care of the rest of it." We could obsess about the things that are temporal, but God calls us to fix our eyes on Him, because He calls us into His work. He prompts us to reach out and bless others!"~ Rebekah (Lyons)
{the best part of these is hearing and seeing her in the videos}

SWEET

SONday!!!

Time to REST and ABIDE

as the

BELOVED!

ENTRUSTED

SOLD OUT

OVERCOMER

no more

ME, MYSELF and LIES

listening to

WHISPERS of REST

learning more from

DANIEL'S PRAYER

it's a jam-packed

FULL SUMMER

ONLINE

or

OFF





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy