"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

ADVENT ~ Week 4

UNWRAPPING JESUS'
PRESENCE - PRESENTS

in
ISAIAH 9:6

Image result for prince of peace


Although there are still other names left for this 4th week in the
"Unwrapping the Names of Jesus"
devotional
it's
already
Christmas Eve
and tomorrow is 
Christmas Day
so
we'll
just ponder on
this
One
Name
JESUS

PRINCE

of

PEACE
the last One in this verse in
Isaiah 6:9

and for me

this

CHRISTmas
and
year of 2017
I'll seek my Healer in this

Prince of Prince

[famous painting by Akiane]

knowing

that this Peace that passes all understanding

the Peace that Jesus took special time to

impart on His disciples and us in

John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

"What does it mean that Jesus is the
Prince of Peace?"


I'm pretty sure in years past, here and in actual Christmas cards, I had one that looks exactly like that blue image above and also partly why every year, I have chosen "The Cutest Blog on the Block' background with the 'magi', but my header also use to have that silhouetted manger scene because that is where the Star leads us to search and find our precious Savior that we celebrate each Christmas Day, His Birth into this world and into our hearts and lives as our Lord, our Messiah 

- the One who takes all our "messes" and turns them into a message of His Redeeming Love; the rich blessing of His salvation born in us, the true "miracle" possible in everyone's life that He makes a way for us through the many "mazes" in our journey to arrive at that place where the Prince of Peace bestows His aMazing Grace; His Love, Joy, Hope and Peace. 

This is my Christmas wish for you and your families as you spend time together; that JESUS be the center of this season and indeed the very reason we live and breathe to bring Him front and center, all the glory, honor and praise, He so deserves, as we surrender to His way all of our ways and await the glorious reign with Him in eternity, where we shall rest in final Peace ... Shalom and a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year! ~ Peggy


the

PRESENCE

of

Jesus

is found in

His

Peace

May you be found and delight

in His Presence

every day

and

may

the Peace that

passes all understanding

be yours when it isn't

so easy

that

we cling to

His promises and power

given us in 

His Word

His Peace

His Presence


* if you need more names of Jesus for the rest of this week, you may want to check out this devotional/blog or Love God Greatly  or this wonderful, resourceful blog and prayer journal or Bible Resources; actually there is an abundance of resources on Jesus' Names ... even the Name of God Bible available at Bible Gateway as one of the versions... 


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post and sweet Christmas wish...you know this was wished for you as well...now this song is playing in my head:

    “The Only Real Peace”

    Life is a few days of trouble, a wise man once said
    But I’ll not complain
    For I’m sheltered I’m clothed and I’m fed
    But many’s the trial my wants and my dreams put me thru
    And the only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you.

    The only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you
    The only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you
    With all life’s frustrations I need you and I know I do
    Cause the only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you

    The higher I soar in my dreams the harder I fall
    Sometimes I’ve wondered if dreams are worth dreamin’ at all
    But my disappointments can’t keep me blinded and blue
    Not when I’m reminded of sweet peace I have, Lord, in you.

    The only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you
    The only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you
    With all life’s frustrations I need you and I know I do
    Cause the only real peace that I have, dear Lord, is in you.

    Thank the Lord for His real and perfect peace!

    Love,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... you know i have to go find that song🎶now and listen to what’s in your head and playing in your ❤️... look at the one I found right off

      https://youtu.be/RkQ8qMDjkz8

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy