"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

"I"

"I"

needs to be lowercase before

BELIEVE

iBelieve

so

"I" is always kept in perspective with
seeking God first
His Wisdom
His Word
His Will

less of "me" and more of Him

"I"
is the
center of this
One Word
BELIEVE
but
cannot be
the center of who
and what you believe
especially when it
comes to
FAITH
yet
the
"I"
is essential in
both words
keeping
your eyes
(I's)
on
JESUS

which leads me to
what
"I"
stands for

taken
from our "B" word
BELIEF

one of the 
KEY
core beliefs
of the
Christian
LIFE

IDENTITY

Who am I?

I believe I am significant
secure and accepted
because of
who
I am
in
Jesus Christ
{scroll down my blog to see the FICM poster of this towards the bottom}

Earlier years on my blog, I spent much time, sharing on IDENTITY ... but since I have drafted many of my former blog posts, they (and the links) will not open to what I shared (see my 'apology' note about this below my blog posts). I know my IDENTITY has suffered much until I took the time to BELIEVE the Truths found in God's Word of who I am and how God sees me because of Christ Jesus. Each INDIVIDUAL is unique, as made by God and meant to serve a unique purpose with their LIFE.

What iBelieve in God's Word and many other books I read are 
INSPIRATION
to all 
iBELIEVE

People also
INSPIRE
me
with how they live out
their walk, their faith
their beliefs so
this is what
I hope to
do
better


<><><>

[I do not know what I would do without my IDENTITY in Christ; or how others without Jesus Christ, even go about life, day after day; but from what I've seen they are centered on self and achieving everything including their identity, at the expense of others and working through everything to gain or keep a false sense of identity, or a low sense of identity, or sometimes a very superior sense of self.]

"I" is for "Independence" when it comes to believing in one self only, but believing in God, or dependence on God, when we surrender our will to His, brings us into an Interdependence with God, working together with Him and His purpose, making us confident and able to believe in ourselves as well with true freedom, true independence, complete identity knowing we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength (or wisdom, or ability, or whatever). From my observation, many people in current times are having identity crisis, and seem to be confused, which we know where confusion comes from - not God.



2 comments:

  1. This post coincides perfectly with today's reading from our "Walk With God" devo...and points to one of my favorite portions of the Identity bell...our identity in Christ is that we are not our own, but bought and paid for with His precious blood..."For I am Yours and You are mine"...

    I loved the final portion of the WWG devo:

    " The Christian who lives with this wisdom - that we are owned by Another - is a Christian profoundly changed. Our decisions are affected, our character is reformed, . We lose the right to ourselves, but we also lose the burden of self-rule. It is a wonderfully freeing truth. Everything about us is the concern of Someone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you captured the connection with our ‘walk’ devo so well and I appreciate you sharing it here. Thank you for the reminder!

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy