"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Friday, March 2, 2018

15

Session 3 - PRAY HARD 
Day 15
"Contend for Me"


40-Day Challenge Daily Prayer Prompt

... Psalm 35:1, 23 ...

KEY TAKEAWAY

"Prayer is the difference between you fighting for God and God fighting for you." Mark Batterson, Draw the Circle


{all posts are done on SONday but posted on their proper day}



I receive an email daily (because I signed up) with a prayer prompt and an image, but so far, many times, I have found the image not to be the right one for that day's key takeaway, so rather than post and then have to change it later, I will just be using the image of the book. I will try to add the prayer prompts in the box with the scripture.

1 comment:

  1. Mighty and Holy Warrior...thank you for the assurance that You fight for me against my enemies and the enemies surrounding my prodigals...I don't know what of do, but my eyes remain on You as my heart is healed by Your word...it is my sustenance in these times of want...bless Your mighty name, Lord....

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy